Protect Your Air Conditioning System This Summer
The summer season is all about relaxing both indoors and outdoors. During the summer season God blesses us with His showers; however, along with the beautiful raindrops that the summer brings, there is a considerable amount of unpleasant humidity which ensues. Imagine your plight if your HVAC system has to falter just when this season comes out in full force.
Stay cozy and comfortable at home during this hot and humid summer with a few tips that make sure your home is always at the perfect temperature:
- The humid climate brings with a diverse variety of insects that find the components of the HVAC system to be an ideal home. If your ducts seem to have cracks or a weak seal the pests and bugs are sure to find comfort in the habitableness of your home. Before the summer storms unleash their fury, it is advisable to reseal your ducts so that the bugs cannot find a way in. Bugs actively seek the refuge of both residential and commercial properties in order to survive the deluge from intense summer storms.
- The humidity in the air does not just cause discomfort to you with its stickiness, but it can also hamper with the smooth workings of your HVAC system. With the increase in humidity, the AC works to remove the water vapor from the surrounding air. As the torrential rains set in, be sure to check that all the water vapor that is being removed, leaves your home and is not clogging the HVAC equipment.
- Protecting your outdoor condenser can prove to be quite effective while securing comfortable temperatures in your home. Inspect the outdoor condenser to ensure that the coils comprised in it have approximately 24 inches of clearance around them. These coils play an imperative role while dissipating the heat and humidity from the air indoors.
- The rains bring gushing winds with them. Overdoses of dust particles are flown from one point to the other with these stormy winds. It would be intelligent to check your air filters. Dust particles will clog the air filters making them dirty, less efficient and it’ll cause cooling costs to increase. Clogged air filters can also be one of the causes for a premature breakdown of your HVAC equipment.
- Several regions periodically experience severe storms during the span of the summer.
Call Bair Necessities Today!
Call us today for a system checkup to make sure that your air conditioning system is up to par and ready for the rest of the winter season and this upcoming spring!
Contact us today! We now offer financing through GreenSky!
NO INTEREST, NO PAYMENTS for 12 months
Read Our Customers' Testimonials